Tuesday, August 6, 2013



 I took this a couple of months ago .Today I decided to reprocess it and add a little clarity to the photo also changed some of the shadowing. I think it adds much more depth and perception to the photo.
The story behind this photo was that my wife noticed I hadn't been out taking many photos and asked me why. I told her I just had not been feeling it at the time. For those of you that follow my photography you may or may not know anything about me I have been disabled since 2010 I have 2 surgeries under my belt and both failed to fix the problem with my back. The last surgery ended with complications to both my legs. Left leg on the outside has no feeling from the waist down and the right leg I have sharp shooting pains from the middle of my back to my right foot also sever pain in my lower back at L4 & 5 and S1 disk's. So going out an walking sometimes is very painful. Most of the time I limit how long I'm going to be out to an hour of so walking. Then I usually pay for it the following 2 days after. She said come on you need to get out of the house we will take the car and I will take you out to some back country roads I know (her being from the area we live in she knows it much better than I do) we had been driving for about 45 minutes when I told her to stop the car and she just looked at my like I was crazy. Cause there was no place to pull off. Again I repeated stop so she stopped right in the middle of this road you see here. I had to capture what I had seen in my mind for this picture. After redoing some of the shadowing and changing the clarity this projects exactly how I imagined this photo to turn out the moment we approached this point in the photo. The dark clouds more or less project how I had been feeling with the pain and slump I was in. The beautiful green grass and trees also shows how vibrant I felt at that moment with my wife beside me and helping me through the tough times. I hope you enjoy this photo as it has special meaning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment