Monday, August 5, 2013

P.S.A about the website MessyMark.com

Since I have changed things around a little bit by adding different pages listed under the tabs above.  when I post something new to them it will not show up here on the front page anymore . So please feel free to take a look around in the new pages. Who knows you might see something new? When I do post something new to a page (most of the time I try to remember) to post a link straight to that new post but I am human and forgetful sometimes. Hopefully everyone likes the new design as for me well that is different story. It will do for now I'm working on a new design that will be much more appealing to everyone and will showcase some of my work . Course it will be about a month or so and I will try to do it in the middle of the night not during the day like last time. For those of you that are daily followers I really do appreciate your support.  

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

©Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment