Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sunset from Jades room

Took these this evening from my little helpers room(my youngest daughter Jade) She has the whole third floor of the house her room goes from one end of the house to the other and has large  windows at both ends of the room . I had been out on the back porch watching the sky and come rushing through the house told my wife I'll be upstairs in Jade's room as I grabbed my camera and tripod. I opened the window and set the tripod out on the flat roof and began taking pictures.Holding true to form my little helper was right behind me saying whether each picture I took was going to be a keeper or not. I have to give credit were credit is due only being 6 years old almost 7 in October she nailed it out of 10 pictures the 4 you see here were the ones she said would be a keeper because I took mental note of the shot numbers as they come up on the screen of the camera. Must say she has a good eye.






Thanks for taking the time to take a look .
©Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment