Friday, August 9, 2013

Moment Of Clarity

This particular photo was a moment in time for me when I realized exactly how much pleasure photography brings to me. For those of you that enjoy photography you might understand what I'm talking about. The exact moment I hit the shutter button I knew this was going to be a beautiful picture and I had this feeling of excitement to get home to my computer and view exactly how well it turned out. When I finally was at home and had my laptop out and my sd card loaded into the card reader I started to get butterflys in my stomach as it was loading. So that is the reason for this photos name.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. As always thank you for taking the time to stop by and taking a look.
                                                     
                                                                    ©Messy


No comments:

Post a Comment