Monday, August 12, 2013

Butterfly 8-12-13

Today I was fortunate enough for a neighbor to allow me to take some photos in their yard and this is one of the reasons I had asked them if I would be able to.

I had seen a bunch of these over there the other night when I had taken the dog's out in the backyard.
The first thought was to go grab my camera but then the second thought was wait a minute that's not your yard you fool you better ask first. So this morning when I had the dog's out in the backyard again  one of the owners of the property was getting into her car and I asked her if it would be ok to photograph some of the butterflies in their yard. As you can see she was more than willing to allow me to do so. Also shared some intriguing info about something else that visits this particular bush that I would be so stoked to get a clear picture of. They have a couple of hummingbird moth's that frequent this bush. So I'll be staking this bush out for the next couple of days you can bet on that .

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at my site.

©Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment