Saturday, August 3, 2013

This one is for my family far and near. MY LOADED BAKED POTATOES. And for dessert Carrot cake. Now for those of you that haven't had one of my potatoes if your friends with one of my family members just ask them. But you have to watch their eyes because most of them at one point or another while telling you about them will have this tell tale sign that shows how much they enjoy these. Most of the time the sign is their eyes will roll back in their head and all you can see is the whites of their eyes for just a moment then their mouth starts to water as they continue to try and explain them to you. Can't tell you my recipe cause "that's money" if you know what I mean. I will Show you a picture. But please don't be deceived by it's ordinary look's because under that cheese is a wonderful world that your taste buds will thank you for every delicious bite you put into your mouth. If you think I'm lying about how good they are just show this picture to one of my family members that has not had one for awhile and watch them.



Thanks for taking the time to take a look
©Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment